Cactus Tree RV Park
Cactus Tree RV and Mobile Home Park is Yuma’s best kept secret! Are you tired of living in a ‘Parking Lot’ right on the busy highway? Cactus Tree is a 55+ park tucked away in a quiet neighborhood off the main highway with no neighbors to the north or east. It backs up to the Central Arizona Project canal to the south, which offers a buffer with the property to the south and provides a convenient walking path for morning or evening walks. Cactus Tree has lots of shade trees and a number of orange trees with fruit which tenants are welcome to pick any time!
Why do retirees love to come to Yuma?
- Beautiful sunny skies with average winter daytime temperatures of 70 degrees!
- Less than 30 minutes away from the border of Mexico, which has excellent medical and dental services, as well as pharmaceuticals at a fraction of the cost in Canada or the U.S.
- The swap meets!
- The dunes!
- Clubhouse with wi-fi
- On site Laundry
- Walking path along the CAP canal
- Fruit trees with fruit you can pick
- On Site Management
- Space rent is $315 per month and includes sewer and trash
- Flat rate of $16.17 per month for water
- Average electricity bill is about $50 in the winter and about $100 in the summer
There are several trailers available on a ‘Rent to own’ basis – for around $295 to $495 per month, you can own your trailer in 3 to 5 years with zero interest.Park Rules and Regulations